Thursday, February 3, 2011

THE TIME IS NOW

This is a story to inspire you to do someting today. I remember a couple of years ago I met this guy called Dan, he was a multi-level marketer with an international company based in the UK. Actually I recieved a call from him to discuss on a job opportunity.

We were to meet at 2 p.m later that day. Given that I was desperately looking for a job I was well groomed and punctual. He came in 30 minutes later, just before I lost my patience. "How are you?" he started.
"I am fine, you must be Daniel." I replied. We had never met before. "...and you must be Steve." he said.

The sole purpose that had taken us there  was to discuss a job but I realized that it was something bigger. He was offering me a chance to join his chain of marketers for the company he had been working for in the last couple of months. To be honest he told me that he had not made any money yet.

I sat for sometime, scanning through the brochures he had given me to see. "This is Nancy.." he interjected, "...she is my Ref." I looked up and we shook hands with Nancy. She said she was the manger and started the business just like us two years ago. Her story was very captivating. I filled some forms and was later to register with them. I did not.

See what I am saying? I missed an opportuninty! As we speak now Dan has risen over the ranks and is making it big in the business.

I vowed to take opportunities like those once, so that I will never regret later.
You can also make that choice today(failing to register), and bite your finger later or YOU MAY TAKE THE CHANCE and change your DESTINY.  To register for online jobs, just click the link below: Best of luck.

http://www.earnparttimejobs.com/index.php?id=3159356

No comments:

Post a Comment